Auto Theft Prevention/97 Towncar Factory Alarm

Question
My 1997 Lincoln Towncar (Signature} factory alarm keeps going off for no reason. The lights flash, horn honks, and security light on the dash flashes. Sometimes even before I close the driver door when getting in and sometimes when I'm just sitting. It easily disables by remote or door keypad, but just does it again another time. I pulled the horn fuse to keep from annoying the neighbors, but I'd like to just disable the whole thing. I read it's a fairly common problem, but haven't found a definitive solution. I saw your ad to get the answer for $4.99, but my car wasn't listed in the application chart. I'd greatly appreciate any help you can provide! Thanks for you assistance!

Answer
Thank you for your request.
Yes, the information you requested is available
from ALARMTEK'S WIRING DATABASE for the 1997 Lincoln Towncar.

To get this wiring data chart,
please go to www.wirewerx.com
to purchase. This information will be sent to you by
email shortly after payment is received.

Once again, thank you for your interest in our
self help/consultation web service. We look forward
to helping you with your project.

Robert Martin-CEO
Master Technician Mobile Electronics
ALARMTEK AUTO SECURITY ONLINE.

Auto Theft Prevention

INSTALLSUPPORT