Auto body repair & detailing/small holes in plastic bumper repair

3 holes were drilled into my used car plastic bumper to mount a front license frame. Now I am in a state that does not need a front plate. I removed the frame and need to "plug" the 3 small bolt holes. Best way (easiest?) that I can fill and use touch up paint to fix?
Thanks in advance

Hi Mark,
3M makes a product designed for plastic repair, Part # 05895. You can go to this site and it has a video showing how to repair plastics. You will also need some reinforcement tape to be used in conjunction with the repair adhesive. If you have any other question please don't hesitate to ask.

Auto body repair & detailing

I can answer most questions on auto refinishing materials. Especially PPG products. I have knowledge in the latest repair materials and techniques. When it comes to automotive paint I have a solid understanding of how things work.

I have worked in a PPG paint retail/wholesale business for the last 15 years. I have dealt with many issues regarding paint and repair materials on a daily basis over the years. I don't know that I have all the answers but I would be willing to try.

PPG Trained and Certified. Training with 3M products and Meguair's products.