Auto body repair & detailing/small holes in plastic bumper repair

Question
3 holes were drilled into my used car plastic bumper to mount a front license frame. Now I am in a state that does not need a front plate. I removed the frame and need to "plug" the 3 small bolt holes. Best way (easiest?) that I can fill and use touch up paint to fix?
Thanks in advance

Answer
Hi Mark,

3M makes a product designed for plastic repair, Part # 05895. You can go to this site http://www.repaintsupply.com/3m-05895-automix-ez-sand-flexible-plastic-repair-ki and it has a video showing how to repair plastics. You will also need some reinforcement tape to be used in conjunction with the repair adhesive. If you have any other question please don't hesitate to ask.

Gary

Auto body repair & detailing

Gary