Auto body repair & detailing/body repair glue

Question
I misjudged the garage opening backing out and broke off a small, but clean break, piece of the body material around my mirror. I would like to just glue it back in place if I knew the right glue to withstand time and car washes. I drive a Hyundai Santa Fe, if that matters on the type of "body" material.

Answer
Hi Jonetta,

I am posting a link to a glue that I have used for different things and have been very impressed with how well it works. I think it will give you a lasting repair and probably if it's a clean break and near invisible repair.

http://www.repaintsupply.com/ard-qb2-q-bond-adhesive-glue-small-kit-p3380.html

Auto body repair & detailing

Gary