Auto body repair & detailing/body repair glue

I misjudged the garage opening backing out and broke off a small, but clean break, piece of the body material around my mirror. I would like to just glue it back in place if I knew the right glue to withstand time and car washes. I drive a Hyundai Santa Fe, if that matters on the type of "body" material.

Hi Jonetta,

I am posting a link to a glue that I have used for different things and have been very impressed with how well it works. I think it will give you a lasting repair and probably if it's a clean break and near invisible repair.

Auto body repair & detailing

I can answer most questions on auto refinishing materials. Especially PPG products. I have knowledge in the latest repair materials and techniques. When it comes to automotive paint I have a solid understanding of how things work.

I have worked in a PPG paint retail/wholesale business for the last 15 years. I have dealt with many issues regarding paint and repair materials on a daily basis over the years. I don't know that I have all the answers but I would be willing to try.

PPG Trained and Certified. Training with 3M products and Meguair's products.