Auto body repair & detailing/pinholes

Question
i have a older motor home that the roof above cab is fiberglass and has pinholes in it. what is the best and easiest way to patch them.

Answer
Hi Dwight,

It depends how deep the pinholes go. If they are actually leaking you will need to re-coat with fiberglass mat and fiberglass resin. If not you should be able to fill them with a spot putty or body filler and use touch up paint over them. If you need a place to get supplies here's a link: http://www.repaintsupply.com/ard-qb2-q-bond-adhesive-glue-small-kit-p3380.html

Auto body repair & detailing

Gary