Auto body repair & detailing/simix supreme sheild

Have you ever heard of simix supreme shield and if so how well does it work?

Hi Don,

Yes I have heard of it. As a matter of fact I use Simix renewable clear coating on my personal vehicle. I think it's a wonderful product. I use it about every 2-3 months. It helps stop dust, dirt, bird droppings, and other debris from sticking to the surface, which allows my vehicle to stay cleaner longer. When sprayed on wheels it will also stop brake dust from sticking to the wheel. Simply rinse off the brake dust. I highly recommend that you try it out for yourself. Here is a link if you need a place to buy it:

Update: Simix Supreme Shield has been repackaged and renamed Nano Magic . It is still the same formulation as before.

Auto body repair & detailing

I can answer most questions on auto refinishing materials. Especially PPG products. I have knowledge in the latest repair materials and techniques. When it comes to automotive paint I have a solid understanding of how things work.

I have worked in a PPG paint retail/wholesale business for the last 15 years. I have dealt with many issues regarding paint and repair materials on a daily basis over the years. I don't know that I have all the answers but I would be willing to try.

PPG Trained and Certified. Training with 3M products and Meguair's products.