Auto body repair & detailing/spraycan clear coat

I need to clear coat a motorcycle. what is the best spraycan clear coat money can buy?

Hi Al,

Spraymax makes the best on the market. It is a 2K Clear Coat that actually has the hardener built into the aerosol can. It actually has an actuator on the bottom of the can that once you press you then have 16 hours to use all the clear coat. This gives you the same kind of quality that a body shop would spray but with the convinence of an spraycan. Here's a link where you can find more information:  

Auto body repair & detailing

I can answer most questions on auto refinishing materials. Especially PPG products. I have knowledge in the latest repair materials and techniques. When it comes to automotive paint I have a solid understanding of how things work.

I have worked in a PPG paint retail/wholesale business for the last 15 years. I have dealt with many issues regarding paint and repair materials on a daily basis over the years. I don't know that I have all the answers but I would be willing to try.

PPG Trained and Certified. Training with 3M products and Meguair's products.