Auto body repair & detailing/spraycan clear coat

Question
I need to clear coat a motorcycle. what is the best spraycan clear coat money can buy?

Answer
Hi Al,

Spraymax makes the best on the market. It is a 2K Clear Coat that actually has the hardener built into the aerosol can. It actually has an actuator on the bottom of the can that once you press you then have 16 hours to use all the clear coat. This gives you the same kind of quality that a body shop would spray but with the convinence of an spraycan. Here's a link where you can find more information: http://www.repaintsupply.com/spraymax-3680061-2k-urethane-clear-coat-aerosol-p36  

Auto body repair & detailing

Gary