Auto body repair & detailing/fender accessories adhesive

How do i get adhesive fender accessories off of my 2007 red rendevous without damaging the paint?

Hi Stephanie,

Usually a little heat will do the trick. Use a hair blow dryer and point the hot air at the edge of the accessory where the adhesive is attaching it to the car. Then you may need to use an adhesive remover to remove the left over adhesive. Here is a link where you can find the adhesive remover:

Auto body repair & detailing

I can answer most questions on auto refinishing materials. Especially PPG products. I have knowledge in the latest repair materials and techniques. When it comes to automotive paint I have a solid understanding of how things work.

I have worked in a PPG paint retail/wholesale business for the last 15 years. I have dealt with many issues regarding paint and repair materials on a daily basis over the years. I don't know that I have all the answers but I would be willing to try.

PPG Trained and Certified. Training with 3M products and Meguair's products.