Auto body repair & detailing/Touch up paint

Question
I scraped the side of a painted pole with the side mirror of my car. The only damage is some bright yellow paint left behind. Is there something I could use to remove it or should I just go over it with some touch up paint?

Answer
Hi Sherra,

Fingernail polish that contains acetone should remove it quite nicely. Or alternatively, you can use a paint correction towel. They are very easy to use and are designed for removing scuff marks, overspray, bug splatters, and even rail dust. Here's a link where you can find more information: http://www.repaintsupply.com/hi-tech-mspc-01-12-x12-paint-correction-towel-p1706

Auto body repair & detailing

Gary