Auto body repair & detailing/Frontier

I have a 2004 Nissan Frontier XE with the grey fender skirts. My truck is black and the fender skirts grey. The skirts are faded real bad and make the truck look bad. Is there anyway to bring back the grey color to the skirts, or can they be painted.

Hi Brad,

There is a product called Permashine made by a company call Urethane Supply Co. Check them online.  

Auto body repair & detailing

I can answer most questions on auto refinishing materials. Especially PPG products. I have knowledge in the latest repair materials and techniques. When it comes to automotive paint I have a solid understanding of how things work.

I have worked in a PPG paint retail/wholesale business for the last 15 years. I have dealt with many issues regarding paint and repair materials on a daily basis over the years. I don't know that I have all the answers but I would be willing to try.

PPG Trained and Certified. Training with 3M products and Meguair's products.