Auto body repair & detailing/Auto Repair Estimate

2005 Toyota Corolla front end damage - I backed into my mom's car in the driveway trying to miss our dog with my 2007 BMW SAV, at less than 5 MPH.  My passenger rear quarter panel slid against her driver front fender near tire created a slight dent with scratches, left mine with paint scrappings in my rear side molding. How much repair to hers do you think is needed? I'm thinking dent removal and painting...see pics. Thanks! P.

Hello PM
Something like you pictures show should only cost a few hundred dollars . shop around for the best estimate and make a deal that fits you budget.
People do this all the time and I'm sure you will find a shop in your area where they are understanding enough to give you a break
Best of luck as you move forward

Auto body repair & detailing

Dan Gardener

Any questions as they would pertain to taking a vehicle from an accident to pre-accident condition,both the body/frame as well as paint

I have been in the collision repair industry for more than 40 years. I worked as a journeyman painted from age 15. I have owned my own facility for 16 years and I am host of a live radio talk show called 'Automotive Intelligence',running now for 10 years.

Trade certification as well as undergraduate work in English and Philosophy from the University of British Columbia