Auto body repair & detailing/Auto Repair Estimate

Question
Temp
Temp  

Temp
Temp  
2005 Toyota Corolla front end damage - I backed into my mom's car in the driveway trying to miss our dog with my 2007 BMW SAV, at less than 5 MPH.  My passenger rear quarter panel slid against her driver front fender near tire created a slight dent with scratches, left mine with paint scrappings in my rear side molding. How much repair to hers do you think is needed? I'm thinking dent removal and painting...see pics. Thanks! P.

Answer
Hello PM
Something like you pictures show should only cost a few hundred dollars . shop around for the best estimate and make a deal that fits you budget.
People do this all the time and I'm sure you will find a shop in your area where they are understanding enough to give you a break
Best of luck as you move forward
Dan

Auto body repair & detailing

Dan Gardener