You are here:

Auto body repair & detailing/frount bumper plymouth prowler


how do you separate the plastic to replace the wires to the directional

Hi Rick!....I am hoping you mean how separate the plastic electrical connector for the turn signal as to replace the wires within....If I didn't totally understand your question, please drop me another line....As far as the connector goes, they are not usually made to be taken apart....To remove the wires, this will be done from the back side of the connector where the wires go in, as there is a tiny " Barb " on each of them individually....You will need to use a tiny needle type pick to depress this barb, then immediatly pull out the wire....When replacing the wires, simply push them back in, as they will click into place....Thanks....Dave

Auto body repair & detailing

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dave Norgardt


Absolutely anything autobody related... Frame repair, suspension, alignment, panel replacement, panel repair, fiberglass, plastic repair, paint, air bags, etc.....


Over 30 years in related areas. 25 years in HEAVY frame repair, suspension, and alignment procedures. As well as panel replacement and repairs, etc.....

Journeyman Autobody Technician with Red Seal/Interprovincial certification from N.A.I.T. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Top Achiever award second year, also from N.A.I.T. Also have Platinum status from I-Car Canada...Also have Journeyman Partsman Certificate, Lethbridge, Alberta...

Awards and Honors
Second Year Top Achiever from N.A.I.T.Edmonton

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]