Auto body repair & detailing/2003 Monte Carlo Repair

Question
My daughter backed her brand new car into a 2003 Monte Carlo. The Monte Carlo sustained damage to front bumper and passenger fender. Also the driver's door is out of alignment. My daughter is 17 and her 4th accident in 1 year. We must handle this outside of insurance, so I need to gauge the cost of the repair so I can be informed when the other driver brings the estimate.

Answer
Hi Glenda!....Unfortunatly, it would be virtually impossible for me to give you an accurate estimate without seeing the vehicle in person....Sorry...But if you could send me pictures of the damage, I will try and help you out further....As for damage to the front bumper and passenger side fender, this could be anything from repair to replacement of one, or both, depending on the severity of damage....As for the door, this could be anything from a minor adjustment, to the hinge pillar being damaged....Also there is the possibility of hidden damage....So there are a lot of variables....I wish I could help you out further at this point...Please drop me another line with a picture or 2, if at all possible....Thanks....Dave

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt