Auto body repair & detailing/elcamino body repair

I have a 1986 elcamino that was in mint condition.  A neighbor's child backed into the side by the gas tank and there is now a dent throught the lid and on each side. What is the price range you think I'm looking at to fix this.  Is it even worth it?

Hi Renee'....Judging by your description of the damage, and being that this is a classic vehicle in mint condition, I would definitly say it is worth fixing....Unfortunatly, without seeing the damage in person, I can not give you an accurate estimate....Just as a ballpark figure, between $500 and $1000 Dollars....Depending on the severity of the dents....If you could send me a picture of the damage, I could give you a better idea as to the cost....Your best bet, would be to drop by a Body Shop locally, and have them give you a written estimate....Thanks for your question....Dave

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt

Absolutely anything autobody related... Frame repair, suspension, alignment, panel replacement, panel repair, fiberglass, plastic repair, paint, air bags, etc.....

Over 30 years in related areas. 25 years in HEAVY frame repair, suspension, and alignment procedures. As well as panel replacement and repairs, etc.....

Journeyman Autobody Technician with Red Seal/Interprovincial certification from N.A.I.T. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Top Achiever award second year, also from N.A.I.T. Also have Platinum status from I-Car Canada...Also have Journeyman Partsman Certificate, Lethbridge, Alberta...

Second Year Top Achiever from N.A.I.T.Edmonton