Auto body repair & detailing/fix or replace

I have a 2001 Toyota Corolla that was involved in an accident.  The driver's side door was hit breaking the window and was badly pushed in.  i can't even open it.  Should i get it fixed or get a new car.

Hi Jeffrey!....Unfortunatly without seeing the vehicle in person, I can not give you an accurate estimate....Sorry....The fact that you are not able to open the door at all, leads me to believe that there is a good possibility that there could/will be damage to either the " A" or " B " pillars, inner rocker, floor, etc.....And in any combination of these items....Being unable to open the door and get a full view, is what is referred to as " Hidden Damage ".... I would suggest for you to take your vehicle to an Autobody Shop in your area, and have them give you a written estimate....That way, once you have a Dollar amount, you can make a decision from there....Hope this helps....Thanks....Dave

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt

Absolutely anything autobody related... Frame repair, suspension, alignment, panel replacement, panel repair, fiberglass, plastic repair, paint, air bags, etc.....

Over 30 years in related areas. 25 years in HEAVY frame repair, suspension, and alignment procedures. As well as panel replacement and repairs, etc.....

Journeyman Autobody Technician with Red Seal/Interprovincial certification from N.A.I.T. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Top Achiever award second year, also from N.A.I.T. Also have Platinum status from I-Car Canada...Also have Journeyman Partsman Certificate, Lethbridge, Alberta...

Second Year Top Achiever from N.A.I.T.Edmonton