Auto body repair & detailing/fix or replace

Question
I have a 2001 Toyota Corolla that was involved in an accident.  The driver's side door was hit breaking the window and was badly pushed in.  i can't even open it.  Should i get it fixed or get a new car.

Answer
Hi Jeffrey!....Unfortunatly without seeing the vehicle in person, I can not give you an accurate estimate....Sorry....The fact that you are not able to open the door at all, leads me to believe that there is a good possibility that there could/will be damage to either the " A" or " B " pillars, inner rocker, floor, etc.....And in any combination of these items....Being unable to open the door and get a full view, is what is referred to as " Hidden Damage ".... I would suggest for you to take your vehicle to an Autobody Shop in your area, and have them give you a written estimate....That way, once you have a Dollar amount, you can make a decision from there....Hope this helps....Thanks....Dave

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt