Auto body repair & detailing/fish eye problem

Question
hi! im having a problem with fish eye.my lines are clean do u think it could be a too fast thinner in the base coat and a slower thinner in the clear coat?thank you

Answer
Hi Martin,

No, typically fish-eye is a contamination problem. Stemming from either the surface being painted, the air lines, or something airborne in the shop itself.

I would suggest using a product called Polycracker. It was originally designed to remove polymer sealants from new cars but it also works very well to remove all types of contaminants from the surface prior to painting. Here is a link where you can find more information: http://www.repaintsupply.com/polycracker-the-professional-prep-wash-solution-p95

Auto body repair & detailing

Gary