Auto body repair & detailing/2005 Buick LaSabre Armrest Hinge

Question
My car was broken into and they broke the hinge on my 2005 Buick LaSabre.  A guy tried to glue it for me last year, but that isn't working anymore. Is there a replacement hinge? The fabric is fine.  Suggestions, please?

Answer
Hi Mary!.... I did some checking, and from what I can tell, the hinge assembly comes with the arm rest only. I have a link listed below in which you can follow the prompts and order it on line, or you could visit your local GM Dealer and talk to them as well. Once you get on the website, click on "Catalogue", then key in the Year, Make and Model of your vehicle. Next, click on "Body Hardware", and then finally "Seats and Tracks". It will show you a detailed picture of the arm rest and also list a price....Another option is to check out your local Auto Wreckers....Hope this helps you out....If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to drop me another line.... Thanks....Dave

Here is the link:   www.gmpartsdirect.com

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt