Auto body repair & detailing/2012 honda accord

Question
I have a 2012 honda accord that got hit on the passenger side rear quarter panel. The dent is a about 11 inches long and 3 inches wide. I was wonder if you would know the average price for a repair of this nature.

Answer
Hi Luis!....Unfortunately without seeing the damage in person, it is difficult for me to give you an accurate estimate. If you could send me a picture, that would help me out greatly. That being said, and going by your description, my guess would be around $1300 to $1500 Dollars. What needs to take place to do a proper job, is to obviously repair the dent/crease, paint the 1/4 panel, and then blend the paint into the adjacent door, and possibly the rear bumper cover. Blending assures that you will get an undetectable color match. With the 2 and 3 stage paints used today, blending is a must. Please keep in mind that door rates vary from State to State in the U.S., and Province to Province here in Canada. So this is just a ball park figure....Hope this helps you out....If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to write me back....Thanks....Dave

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt