Auto body repair & detailing/Bedliner spray

Hi Gary,

I am looking for a spray-in bedliner product that is easy to use. I am wanting to use it to coat the exterior and interior of my CJ7 jeep. I need something that can either be tinted to the color I want or can be easily painted over. I have seen so many DIY bedliners on the market and I've used Herculiner in the past but it just didn't hold up like I wanted. Do you have any suggestions?

Hi Jeff,

You're right there are many DIY bedliners on the market that work pretty well. However, there is one that stands out above the rest called Al's Liner DIY Bed Liner. Al's Liner is a tintable liner that actually retains its color for life. Unlike most other bedliners on the market that begin to fade after about 2 years Al's Liner has superior U.V. resistance and will retain its color. Al's Liner has excellent durability from tears, chips, and scratches. It remains permanently pliable and maintains it's non slip resistance for life. Most other DIY bedliners will start out pliable but get harder over time making them more prone to chips and scratches and things tend to slid easier on them. If you want more information go to the following link for more information:

Auto body repair & detailing

I can answer most questions on auto refinishing materials. Especially PPG products. I have knowledge in the latest repair materials and techniques. When it comes to automotive paint I have a solid understanding of how things work.

I have worked in a PPG paint retail/wholesale business for the last 15 years. I have dealt with many issues regarding paint and repair materials on a daily basis over the years. I don't know that I have all the answers but I would be willing to try.

PPG Trained and Certified. Training with 3M products and Meguair's products.