Auto body repair & detailing/fixing my ground effect

I have a 96 chevy express van i have custom ground effect going around it but on right side ground effect is broke and its hanging how do i fix this... Thank you

Hi James,

You would need to us a epoxy repair material such as 3M 05883 Rigid Parts Repair. Here's a link where you can find it:

You can watch the following video for tips and techniques in doing the repair. The only thing different is you are dealing with a rigid ground effects and you won't need the 3M 05907 for adhesion promoter. It is only used for plastics. Other than that the repair procedure is pretty much the same.

Auto body repair & detailing

I can answer most questions on auto refinishing materials. Especially PPG products. I have knowledge in the latest repair materials and techniques. When it comes to automotive paint I have a solid understanding of how things work.

I have worked in a PPG paint retail/wholesale business for the last 15 years. I have dealt with many issues regarding paint and repair materials on a daily basis over the years. I don't know that I have all the answers but I would be willing to try.

PPG Trained and Certified. Training with 3M products and Meguair's products.