Auto body repair & detailing/Washing car bottom

Is there a good way to wash salt, etc, from the bottom of a car rather than going to Delta Sonic? I'd like to save money, but don't know another way to do it than the underneath sprayers that car washes have. Can it be easily done with a hose at a self-service wash?

Very good question. I have often advised my customers to go through a carwash for the undercarriage wash. Mostly for removal of salt during the winter. If your so inclined to do it yourself, the high pressure washer equipment at a self serve wash should be fine if you don't mind getting down and looking where you are spraying. A regular garden hose will work in a pinch, but the pressure most of the time isn't high enough.  

Auto body repair & detailing

Most questions pertaining to Automotive and Motorcyle Cleaning & Detailing. Please DO NOT SEND ME QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO PAINTING, BODY WORK, DENTS, DINGS, REPLACING PANELS....ETC.

I have operated a stand alone detail center for 30 plus years

Professional Detailers Association

Auto Laundry Magaazine Carwash & Detail Magazine Old Cars News

College credits in law, business, public speaking & instruction.

Ardex ClearCoat polishing course Best of the Best Auto Detailing Central Jersey