Auto body repair & detailing/doors

can a 1990 gmc sierra 1500 ext. cab front door fit on a 1995 gmc sierra 1500 ext. cab ?

Hi Hunter!....I checked out a website here that we deal with in Canada called "Cross Canada". It is an aftermarket company, and supplies a good selection of parts for most makes and models. From what it listed, the doors are interchangeable between the years 1990 and 1995. The part number is GM1300101 for a Left Hand Side door. The cost here is $316.13 If you would like to check this out, and see what is all available through them, I have listed the link below. You just need to follow the prompts, and when you get to the order online section, it will ask you if you are a visitor. Just punch in "Alberta". From there, you can punch in the Year, Make, and Model for whatever vehicle you are looking for parts for. All available parts will them come up. Hope this helps you out....Thanks....Dave

Here is the link:

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt

Absolutely anything autobody related... Frame repair, suspension, alignment, panel replacement, panel repair, fiberglass, plastic repair, paint, air bags, etc.....

Over 30 years in related areas. 25 years in HEAVY frame repair, suspension, and alignment procedures. As well as panel replacement and repairs, etc.....

Journeyman Autobody Technician with Red Seal/Interprovincial certification from N.A.I.T. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Top Achiever award second year, also from N.A.I.T. Also have Platinum status from I-Car Canada...Also have Journeyman Partsman Certificate, Lethbridge, Alberta...

Second Year Top Achiever from N.A.I.T.Edmonton