Auto body repair & detailing/Spraymax unathane

Question
Can I order spraymax urethane locally or only online?  I want it for a motorcycle tank.  Is it resistant to gasoline spillage?

Answer
Hi John,

SprayMax urethane clear coat is resistant to gasoline once the product is fully cured. Full cure is about 7-14 days after SprayMax has been applied. You may be able to find SprayMax clear-coat locally but if you can't you can order it here:

http://www.repaintsupply.com/spraymax-3680061-2k-urethane-clear-coat-aerosol-p36

R & E Paint Supply has a great price on the SprayMax products and quick shipping.

Auto body repair & detailing

Gary