Auto body repair & detailing/2003 Tracker bumper covers and fenders

I am trying to find a bumper cover and fender for my 2003 Tracker. It is a ZR2. I have found a lot of for base and lt models. My question is. . .  is there really a difference between all three models? I believe the base would be the 2 door models. I have noticed that the lt has the same 2.5L engine. This is why I raise the question

Hi Fred!....I did some checking for you on our Keystone/CrossCanada website up here in Canada, and found out some information that will hopefully help you out. (I will list the link below). In regards to the front bumper cover, it lists a base model cover as part number GM1000581C, as being textured, and the price is $275.04....A cover for the ZR2, part number GM1000620R, as being smooth, and the price is $309.82....From those descriptions,   it appears that the ZR2 is the only model, in which the cover can be painted. Smooth covers can be painted, as textured cannot....In regards to a fender, the base model listing for a Left Hand Side is part number is SZ1240110C, without holes for mouldings. Price is $163.41. Unfortunately, it does not list a fender for the ZR2. This is possibly due to the fact that the ZR2 has flares. If this is the case, you would be able to install a base model fender, but would need to drill out holes for the flares....

Here is the link:

When you get to the website, click "Order on Line", next click "Shop on Line".....Once you get there, simply punch in the 2003, Chevrolet, Tracker....All parts, prices, part numbers, availability, etc. will the be listed....Hope this helps you out Fred.....Drop me a line anytime if there is anything else I can help you out with....Thanks....Dave.

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt

Absolutely anything autobody related... Frame repair, suspension, alignment, panel replacement, panel repair, fiberglass, plastic repair, paint, air bags, etc.....

Over 30 years in related areas. 25 years in HEAVY frame repair, suspension, and alignment procedures. As well as panel replacement and repairs, etc.....

Journeyman Autobody Technician with Red Seal/Interprovincial certification from N.A.I.T. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Top Achiever award second year, also from N.A.I.T. Also have Platinum status from I-Car Canada...Also have Journeyman Partsman Certificate, Lethbridge, Alberta...

Second Year Top Achiever from N.A.I.T.Edmonton