Auto body repair & detailing/2006 Nissan pathfinder

Question
We recently got into a little accident in a ditch and ruined the rear passenger side of the tire, alignment and a bit of the frame. About how much would it cost for us to get it fixed?

Answer
Hi Astrid!....I would be more than happy to help you out. That being said, I am wondering if you could send me a  few pictures of the damage, as that would definitely help out. In regards to the frame, there are 5 conditions of frame damage. They are Sway, Sag, Mash, Diamond and Twist, and they occur in that exact order in the event of a collision. A quick assessment of gaps and positioning of the sheet metal on the vehicle, as well as how the vehicle sits, ( curb height ), is a tell tale sign for each condition. As for the alignment, if the frame is not square, frame rails not at the factory specifications for length, height, width, etc., and regardless if new suspension and steering components are installed, an alignment will not be able to be done to factory specs. This is critical for tire wear, stability, safety, dog tracking, etc....Hope to hear back, so I can help you out further....Thanks for your question....Dave.

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt