Auto body repair & detailing/Repair Cloth Interior Siding

Cloth siding
Cloth siding  
The cloth siding on the inside of my front passenger door is becoming separated from the plastic panel. I have attached an image. How can I fix this?

Hi Michael!...Thanks for the picture. The best advice I can give you, is to drop by your local Autobody/Auto Parts retail outlet, and pick up a spray can of what is commonly referred to as a "Trim Adhesive". The cost should be in the 10 to 15 Dollar range. There are various companies that make this product, but I have had the best luck with the 3M brand. In making the repair, all that needs to be done, is to lightly coat both surfaces with the adhesive, let it set up according to the instructions on the label, then simply press the cloth back into place....Hope this helps you out. Please drop me a line again anytime, if there is anything else I can help you out with....Thanks....Dave.

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt

Absolutely anything autobody related... Frame repair, suspension, alignment, panel replacement, panel repair, fiberglass, plastic repair, paint, air bags, etc.....

Over 30 years in related areas. 25 years in HEAVY frame repair, suspension, and alignment procedures. As well as panel replacement and repairs, etc.....

Journeyman Autobody Technician with Red Seal/Interprovincial certification from N.A.I.T. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Top Achiever award second year, also from N.A.I.T. Also have Platinum status from I-Car Canada...Also have Journeyman Partsman Certificate, Lethbridge, Alberta...

Second Year Top Achiever from N.A.I.T.Edmonton