Auto body repair & detailing/Repair Cloth Interior Siding

Question
Cloth siding
Cloth siding  
The cloth siding on the inside of my front passenger door is becoming separated from the plastic panel. I have attached an image. How can I fix this?

Answer
Hi Michael!...Thanks for the picture. The best advice I can give you, is to drop by your local Autobody/Auto Parts retail outlet, and pick up a spray can of what is commonly referred to as a "Trim Adhesive". The cost should be in the 10 to 15 Dollar range. There are various companies that make this product, but I have had the best luck with the 3M brand. In making the repair, all that needs to be done, is to lightly coat both surfaces with the adhesive, let it set up according to the instructions on the label, then simply press the cloth back into place....Hope this helps you out. Please drop me a line again anytime, if there is anything else I can help you out with....Thanks....Dave.

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt