Auto body repair & detailing/Paint

Good day
Wanted to find out what type(s) of paint would give me finish as described below.
In my city there is a trucking company that has a fleet of trucks that always look clean and shiny. I think that the trucks are painted with a special paint. Even if the trucks are dirty, the trucks shine and look clean (probably due to the paint finish). Trucks always look shiny / new even though they are old trucks.
What types of paints, coatings additives etc. can give a fleet of trucks such a finish that lasts a long time.

Hi Sam,

I would recommend a high quality Acrylic Urethane Single Stage Paint. Most all paint manufacturers offer their version. I'm only familiar with PPG Products but I would recommend using either DCC Concept or FDGU Delfleet Evolution. These both have exceptional gloss and durability.

Auto body repair & detailing

I can answer most questions on auto refinishing materials. Especially PPG products. I have knowledge in the latest repair materials and techniques. When it comes to automotive paint I have a solid understanding of how things work.

I have worked in a PPG paint retail/wholesale business for the last 15 years. I have dealt with many issues regarding paint and repair materials on a daily basis over the years. I don't know that I have all the answers but I would be willing to try.

PPG Trained and Certified. Training with 3M products and Meguair's products.