Auto body repair & detailing/06 vw jetta

Question
Need to know how many labor hours it takes to put in a radiator support in a 2006 vw jetta

Answer
Hi Teri!....To give you the exact flat rate labor time to install a rad support in your particular vehicle, unfortunately, I would need the serial number of the vehicle itself. The estimating system that we use, requires it to ensure proper related operations are included. On average, flat rates time for a rad support can run anywhere between 4 to 8 hours, depending on how much is welded and/or bolted. I would suggest that you drop down to your local Autobody Shop, and have them do this for you, or try and just give them a call and ask if they can do it over the phone....If you have any further questions, please drop me another line....Thanks....Dave

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt