Auto body repair & detailing/06 vw jetta

Need to know how many labor hours it takes to put in a radiator support in a 2006 vw jetta

Hi Teri!....To give you the exact flat rate labor time to install a rad support in your particular vehicle, unfortunately, I would need the serial number of the vehicle itself. The estimating system that we use, requires it to ensure proper related operations are included. On average, flat rates time for a rad support can run anywhere between 4 to 8 hours, depending on how much is welded and/or bolted. I would suggest that you drop down to your local Autobody Shop, and have them do this for you, or try and just give them a call and ask if they can do it over the phone....If you have any further questions, please drop me another line....Thanks....Dave

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt

Absolutely anything autobody related... Frame repair, suspension, alignment, panel replacement, panel repair, fiberglass, plastic repair, paint, air bags, etc.....

Over 30 years in related areas. 25 years in HEAVY frame repair, suspension, and alignment procedures. As well as panel replacement and repairs, etc.....

Journeyman Autobody Technician with Red Seal/Interprovincial certification from N.A.I.T. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Top Achiever award second year, also from N.A.I.T. Also have Platinum status from I-Car Canada...Also have Journeyman Partsman Certificate, Lethbridge, Alberta...

Second Year Top Achiever from N.A.I.T.Edmonton