Auto body repair & detailing/2013 hundai azera

I would like to know an estimate on a paint job for the back bumper only.paint colos is white pearl.

Hi Jorge!....Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. In regards to the cost of refinishing the rear bumper cover on your 2013 Hyundai Azera, on average, the flat rate labor time is around 2.8 to 3.0 Hours. Being that it is a Pearl or "Tri Stage" paint, you can add another 1.0 Hour. So roughly 4.0 Hours in total. The actual cost will depend on the door rate being charged at the Autobody Shop that you take it to, to get refinished. Our door rate here, is $75.00 Dollars. So cost would be $300.00 Dollars. Please keep in mind, this is only the refinishing time. Time for removing it and re-installing it would be extra. On average for this, is around 2.5 Hours. So another $187.50 Dollars. Total cost for everything, should be around $487.50 Dollars for everything.....Hope this helps you out....If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to drop me another line....Thanks....Dave

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt

Absolutely anything autobody related... Frame repair, suspension, alignment, panel replacement, panel repair, fiberglass, plastic repair, paint, air bags, etc.....

Over 30 years in related areas. 25 years in HEAVY frame repair, suspension, and alignment procedures. As well as panel replacement and repairs, etc.....

Journeyman Autobody Technician with Red Seal/Interprovincial certification from N.A.I.T. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Top Achiever award second year, also from N.A.I.T. Also have Platinum status from I-Car Canada...Also have Journeyman Partsman Certificate, Lethbridge, Alberta...

Second Year Top Achiever from N.A.I.T.Edmonton