Auto body repair & detailing/doors/fenders olds aurora

Mr. Norgardt, could you tell me if the doors and fenders are inter changeable for the Oldsmobile Aurora 1996-1999. The 2000 year wasn't produced and 2001-03 2nd generation look different.

Hi David!...I just checked out the Cross Canada website for you, in hopes of finding out the information you are looking for. I will provide the link below. From what I have found out, they only have a listing for the fenders and fender splash shields. Unfortunately, no aftermarket doors are available, so I can't cross reference these. Sorry. In regards to 96-99 fenders and splash shields, they are interchangeable within these years. Anything after that year, they are different, as the splash shield part number is totally different, as you suspected. You might like to give your local GM Dealership Parts Department a call, as they will be able to help you out further. If you have any other questions regarding anything, please feel free to drop me another line. Hope this gives you a starting point and a reference....Thanks....Dave.

Here is the link. When you get to it, just punch in "Visitor", then "Alberta". From there, you will be able to view all parts that are available.

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt

Absolutely anything autobody related... Frame repair, suspension, alignment, panel replacement, panel repair, fiberglass, plastic repair, paint, air bags, etc.....

Over 30 years in related areas. 25 years in HEAVY frame repair, suspension, and alignment procedures. As well as panel replacement and repairs, etc.....

Journeyman Autobody Technician with Red Seal/Interprovincial certification from N.A.I.T. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Top Achiever award second year, also from N.A.I.T. Also have Platinum status from I-Car Canada...Also have Journeyman Partsman Certificate, Lethbridge, Alberta...

Second Year Top Achiever from N.A.I.T.Edmonton