Auto body repair & detailing/door rubber molding

Question
I have a new car that unfortunately is exposed to both hot sun and sub-zero weather. The last car I had, the rubber molding right above the drivers and passenger doors, that rests against the glass, started to crack and break really bad after a few years. Can you recommend anything to prevent that? I'm hesitant to apply chemicals to the rubber that may degrade it even faster.  Thanks

Answer
Hi Lee,

I would suggest using a product called Nano Magic. It is a multi-surface protectant that can be used on all types of surfaces. It typically lasts about 3-6 months per application and is super easy to apply. Simply spray out of the bottle and wipe with a microfiber cloth. It should give you maximum protection against u.v. rays from the sun. It uses a nano particle technology to minimize u.v. damage. Here's a link where you can find the product:

http://www.repaintsupply.com/simix-smx2500-nano-magic-p4667.html

Auto body repair & detailing

Gary