Auto body repair & detailing/Rust Bullet

Good morning,

I am getting ready to use some "Rust Bullet" on various metal panels on my 1967 Ford F100 Pickup.

Have you used this product and what is your opinion?  I also have a can of Pors.  Thank you for your help.

Hi John,

I am not really that familiar with Rust Bullet. Just from quick research online I notice that it's a similar product to POR-15 so I would imagine that works similar. I have used POR-15 quite a bit over the years and if cleaned and prepped good it works pretty well.

However, The product that I've had the most success with is KBS Coatings. KBS offers a product called Rust Seal that permanently takes care of rust. In fact, they actually believe in all their products so much that they give a money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied. To me that's a win / win situation. Here's a link where you can get more info. on KBS or you can give their super friendly customer service a call at 1-877-548-9323.

Auto body repair & detailing

I can answer most questions on auto refinishing materials. Especially PPG products. I have knowledge in the latest repair materials and techniques. When it comes to automotive paint I have a solid understanding of how things work.

I have worked in a PPG paint retail/wholesale business for the last 15 years. I have dealt with many issues regarding paint and repair materials on a daily basis over the years. I don't know that I have all the answers but I would be willing to try.

PPG Trained and Certified. Training with 3M products and Meguair's products.