Auto body repair & detailing/Auto body work on HD Odyssey 2010

Honda Odyssey 2010
Honda Odyssey 2010  

Please see attached picture for an estimation.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Bon!....First off, thanks for sending me a picture. I did some checking for you on our Keystone/Cross Canada website here in Canada, ( I will list the link below ), and found out the price for the right hand side inner tail light is $118.76, the outer right hand side tail light is $200.73, and the rear bumper cover is $306.02. Unfortunately, is doesn't list a liftgate, or a rear bumper cover step pad. Average price for a new liftgate is about $800.00, and a step pad is around $50.00....Part prices total $1475.51.....Labour for replacing the liftgate and bumper cover, will be around 4.5 and 2.5 hours respectively. At a labour rate of $75.00/hour as it is at the Autobody shop I work at, cost would be $525.00...Refinishing, (including Clear Coat), for the liftgate and bumper cover should be around the same labour times and cost. Another $525.00....All in all, the total cost should be in the area of $2,525.51....Please remember that this is just an estimate, as labour times, labour rates, part prices, etc., will be different depending on the estimating system the Autobody shop uses, as well as the area or repair.....Hopefully, this helps you out.....Please drop me another line, if you have any other questions....Thanks....Dave.

Here is the link:

Simply hit the icon "Order on line" on the top right hand side of the page, then enter the year, make and model of your vehicle....From there, it will list all available parts, descriptions, prices, and availability.

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt

Absolutely anything autobody related... Frame repair, suspension, alignment, panel replacement, panel repair, fiberglass, plastic repair, paint, air bags, etc.....

Over 30 years in related areas. 25 years in HEAVY frame repair, suspension, and alignment procedures. As well as panel replacement and repairs, etc.....

Journeyman Autobody Technician with Red Seal/Interprovincial certification from N.A.I.T. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Top Achiever award second year, also from N.A.I.T. Also have Platinum status from I-Car Canada...Also have Journeyman Partsman Certificate, Lethbridge, Alberta...

Second Year Top Achiever from N.A.I.T.Edmonton