Auto body repair & detailing/Hail damage hood volvo xc90

Question
Can hail damage be fixed cheap or do I need to buy a new hood? I can't find one cheaper than 400$then I have to get it painted I bought it like this bc me and my kid's had to get a suv. I really need to get at least the hood done do u know if anyone can fix it cheaper than a new hood will cost me and how do they fix hail damage? Thank you very much

Answer
HI Sheri,

My apologies for getting back to you so late. We had a personal emergency come up over the last 2 days.

The question is a good one. The amount of hail damage on the hood will determine whether it can be repaired properly or needs to be replaced. I would seek out two or three reputable paintless dent repair companies and get estimates. The estimate again will be based on the amount of damage and the time needed to fix it correctly. I couldn't even guess what it would cost.  

Auto body repair & detailing

Bob