Auto body repair & detailing/Replacing suzuki vitara bonnet with one from a different year

Hi Dave,
I am in need of a new bonnet for my 1991 JX, hard top, 4wd, two-door Suzuki Vitara and was wondering if one off a 1993 model would match up?

Thanks alot,
first car owner, Jasmin.

Hi Jasmin....We have a company here in Canada that specializes in aftermarket autobody parts. ( I will list the link below ) I did some checking for you on their website, and found out that the bonnet for both a 1991 and 1993 Suzuki Vitara 2DR are the same, as they have the exact same part number. Part Number is: SZ1230101C. Price is $220.61 Canadian. I also found out that the Suzuki Vitara is called a Suzuki Sidekick here. They are the identical same vehicle.

If you wish to check out our website, just click "Order on Line" on the top right hand side of the page, next click "Guest Login" for ALBERTA, it will then take you to a page where you simply just punch in the year, make, and model of your vehicle. Please remember that you will have to punch in "Sidekick" instead of Vitara. Also, your "Bonnet" will be listed as a "Hood" instead. From there, the website will list all available parts, prices, descriptions, part numbers, etc....You can also cross reference hood part numbers of other years of Sidekicks to find out how many other years will fit.

Here is the link:

Hope this helps you out Jasmin.....If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to drop me another line....Thanks for you question.....Dave.

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt

Absolutely anything autobody related... Frame repair, suspension, alignment, panel replacement, panel repair, fiberglass, plastic repair, paint, air bags, etc.....

Over 30 years in related areas. 25 years in HEAVY frame repair, suspension, and alignment procedures. As well as panel replacement and repairs, etc.....

Journeyman Autobody Technician with Red Seal/Interprovincial certification from N.A.I.T. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Top Achiever award second year, also from N.A.I.T. Also have Platinum status from I-Car Canada...Also have Journeyman Partsman Certificate, Lethbridge, Alberta...

Second Year Top Achiever from N.A.I.T.Edmonton