Auto body repair & detailing/front lower grille

QUESTION: there is a gap at the center of the lower front grille and the bumper . i do not see how to clip this back , to tighten up and lose gap . i have talked to severel oem saab part stores , but know one knows how the two are connected in the middle .

ANSWER: Hi David.....Please send me another line and let me know the year and model of your Saab. Thanks.....Dave.

QUESTION: thank you . 2006 9-3 aero sport 2.8 sedan

Hi David....I took a look at various pictures of the front end of a 2006 Saab 9-3 Sedan. The lower grill assembly, as well as the upper center grill, right and left hand side upper grills, would be installed from the back side of the bumper cover assembly. These grills and trim pieces will be snapped into place using mounting tabs that are an integral part of the bumper cover. They can also be held into place using screws to supplement the tabs.

That being said, unfortunately, to repair any misalignment and/or gaps of these items successfully, one will need to remove the bumper cover assembly. If you have any questions about how to remove a front bumper cover assembly, please drop me another line, and I will guide you through the process step by step.

Hope this helps you out.....Thanks for your question....Dave.

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt

Absolutely anything autobody related... Frame repair, suspension, alignment, panel replacement, panel repair, fiberglass, plastic repair, paint, air bags, etc.....

Over 30 years in related areas. 25 years in HEAVY frame repair, suspension, and alignment procedures. As well as panel replacement and repairs, etc.....

Journeyman Autobody Technician with Red Seal/Interprovincial certification from N.A.I.T. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Top Achiever award second year, also from N.A.I.T. Also have Platinum status from I-Car Canada...Also have Journeyman Partsman Certificate, Lethbridge, Alberta...

Second Year Top Achiever from N.A.I.T.Edmonton