Auto body repair & detailing/Estimate on front fender and windshield repalcement

How much would it cost to replace the windshield and front passenger fender (with paint) on a 2008 kia spectra5?

Hi D....In regards to the windshield replacement cost, unfortunately I don't have a listing for the price of the glass, but I can tell you the labor rate should be no more than 2.5 Hours. As for the RHS fender cost, there are 2 ways to go about this. First, would be to just replace and refinish the fender. This should run around $175 for the fender, and $400 for paint and installation. Second, would be the recommended repair process: install the fender and refinish it, and blend both the RHS front door, and hood. Total cost should be around $900. Please remember this is just an estimate, using the labor and part prices here....Hope this gives you an idea of the possible costs.....Thanks for your question....Dave.

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt

Absolutely anything autobody related... Frame repair, suspension, alignment, panel replacement, panel repair, fiberglass, plastic repair, paint, air bags, etc.....

Over 30 years in related areas. 25 years in HEAVY frame repair, suspension, and alignment procedures. As well as panel replacement and repairs, etc.....

Journeyman Autobody Technician with Red Seal/Interprovincial certification from N.A.I.T. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Top Achiever award second year, also from N.A.I.T. Also have Platinum status from I-Car Canada...Also have Journeyman Partsman Certificate, Lethbridge, Alberta...

Second Year Top Achiever from N.A.I.T.Edmonton