Auto body repair & detailing/Collision damage

Driver Side
Driver Side  

Driver side
Driver side  
I have a 2004 Honda Accord EX 4 cylinder. My car was hit on the driver side door and the driver side rear view mirror broke also. I uploaded pics. Would like to know the cost of repair?

Hi Kamaal....Thank you for supplying the 2 pictures. To do a proper repair, all body side mouldings, belt mouldings, door handle(s), mirror, front bumper cover and LHS headlight should be removed. This is so that the adjacent panels for and aft, can be blended when refinishing. Judging by the pictures, repair time on the front door should be in the area of 6.5 hours labor, as well as replacing the mirror.

That being said, all in all, repair cost would run in the area of $1800, plus the cost of a new mirror. Please remember this is just an estimate, calculated on a $75.00 per hour door rate as it is here.

Hope this helps out....If you have any other questions, please drop me another line....Thanks....Dave.

Auto body repair & detailing

Dave Norgardt

Absolutely anything autobody related... Frame repair, suspension, alignment, panel replacement, panel repair, fiberglass, plastic repair, paint, air bags, etc.....

Over 30 years in related areas. 25 years in HEAVY frame repair, suspension, and alignment procedures. As well as panel replacement and repairs, etc.....

Journeyman Autobody Technician with Red Seal/Interprovincial certification from N.A.I.T. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Top Achiever award second year, also from N.A.I.T. Also have Platinum status from I-Car Canada...Also have Journeyman Partsman Certificate, Lethbridge, Alberta...

Second Year Top Achiever from N.A.I.T.Edmonton