AutoCAD/Outline Text with Solid Fill

dazataz wrote at 2013-08-22 13:45:20
You can simply control Transparency of Tet by placing it on a Layer for itself, Setting a Transparency level of around 75-85% inside the Layer Dialog box for the text layer and lastly by turning "Plot Transparency" on when Plotting.

omizam wrote at 2015-09-24 20:37:51
Sometimes it may be the viewport itself, you can select the viewport and go to properties...Shadeplot should be set to "As Displayed" also.

Bill DeShawn

I can address all 2-D questions and some 3-D questions. I do programming in AutoLISP if it doesn`t involve solid modeling. I can also address menu customization issues and can help you find answers to questions I can`t answer by taking your question directly to Autodesk via their newsgroups.

I used to do electronic and mechanical design for a flat panel monitor manufacturer, and now I do architectural drafting for an architect. I did and do AutoLISP and menu customization and take pride in making my lisp routines to do the work exactly the way the client likes them done.

I had a routine published in CADENCE magazine (no longer in publication and taken over by CADALYST). Some of my routines are published on my website at

Certified completion of AutoCAD courses, AutoCAD employment experience since 1992