I am looking for a complete list of the AutoLISP acronyms ie. cadr, getpoint, append, atof, itoa just to name a few. Any resource of publication would be a enormous help.

Thanks,  Dan

The autolisp function reference is what you are looking for.  I googled it and found this online:
It is available in your autocad help under developer documentation as well.

Scott Cook

I`ve been using AutoCAD since 1987 and programming AutoLISP nearly as long. I can answer questions about programming AutoCAD (except ARX) and production enhancement techniques. I cannot answer questions about AutoCAD crashes or DWG corruption. AutoCAD PROGRAMMING (menus, lisp) related questions only!

Since 1987. Author of Plot2000 software for for AutoCAD, PROGRAMMING QUESTIONS ONLY PLEASE. Questions that are NOT related to programming or AutoCAD customization (menus and lisp only please) are outside the scope of my volunteer services and will NOT BE ANSWERED.