AutoCAD/TABLE OBJECT-BACKGROUND FILL

Question
Hi Bill,

I'm still trying to get background fill (Color "253") in column headers.  It looks ok on my screen but is black in the preview plot and I imagine, from past experience, I would get the same in an actual plot and an AcroPlot .pdf plot.

I don't know if it has to do with translation tables.  They seem to be missing in the tables in my plot style editor and I can't add plot styles to your "CHP2K.stb" file.  I've been struggling with this for a long time...but I sure could use an answer...maybe you can help.

I don't have MS Outlook...can I use my gmail or att email accounts to send you an example of what I'm up against?

VTY,

Sheldon

Answer
If you are using full AutoCAD or vertical product and not LT, then you should be able to make the color come out screened at 0%.  But if you change the color to 255, instead of 253, CHP2K.stb should already by very white on screen and not plot at all, because that's the way I made it from my color-dependent CHP2K.ctb.  I don't use 253 very much, so if for some reason you want it also to plot screened at 0% (still subject to draworder) I think I can add that feature to it.  Since it is a background color of the table contents, it should already automatically have the correct draworder in relation to the text in the cells.

Still have my email?  If not you can go to my website shown below and look for the rotating "e" for email and click on it to get my email address.

Bill DeShawn
http://my.sterling.net/~bdeshawn

AutoCAD

Bill DeShawn