AutoCAD/TABLE OBJECTS - BACKGROUND FILL

Question
Bill,

Put the table on its own layer, use black as its layer color, and use the default plot style color, i.e., "use object color," in the plot style dialog box for that layer (as opposed to the other plot style colors, black,) and add as background fill, "color 253" to the desired cells.

That's it!!!  You get black lines and text and get the proper shading to highlight the column headers.

...you've got to stick with stuff!

Very truly yours,

Sheldon Goodman

Answer
OK.  Good.  Everybody I work with here in Portland uses color-dependent plotting.  That makes sense.  That way, a light color will print a light grayscale instead of printing straight black which is what it would be doing if it paid attention to the "screening" option.

Do you happen to work for Spectrum Diversified Designs?

Good job.

Bill DeShawn  

AutoCAD

Bill DeShawn