AutoCAD/lost drawing crosshair

How do you restore the cross hair to my drawing.This only happens when i save a unfinished model. I am using mechanical desktop 6.

Many people have had the same problem.  Most people have not been able to resolve the problem.  A few people have had some good luck by turning off hardware acceleration on their PCs.  Give that a try and let me know how it goes.
Bill DeShawn

Bill DeShawn

I can address all 2-D questions and some 3-D questions. I do programming in AutoLISP if it doesn`t involve solid modeling. I can also address menu customization issues and can help you find answers to questions I can`t answer by taking your question directly to Autodesk via their newsgroups.

I used to do electronic and mechanical design for a flat panel monitor manufacturer, and now I do architectural drafting for an architect. I did and do AutoLISP and menu customization and take pride in making my lisp routines to do the work exactly the way the client likes them done.

I had a routine published in CADENCE magazine (no longer in publication and taken over by CADALYST). Some of my routines are published on my website at

Certified completion of AutoCAD courses, AutoCAD employment experience since 1992