AutoCAD/Autocad Not Opening

Question
I am Using Autocad 2010.
From last week my Autocad is not Opening. When i open cad file one window will come and it is saying "Select the program from list"
Please help me to open cad file direct open.

Answer
Dinesh,
Ideally, you want to execute the application first and then open the drawing files from its interface. It seems that you're double clicking on the files first and your OS can't associate the drawing files to Autocad.  Does Autocad load at all when clicked from the start menu or from your desktop?
If it doesn't, repair your installation from the Windows Control Panel before you remove and reinstall your software. To perform a repair installation:
On the Start menu (Windows), click Settings > Control Panel.
In Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs (Windows 2000/XP) or Programs and Features (Windows Vista/Windows 7).
Select the Autodesk product, and then click Change or Modify.
Follow the prompts to repair/reinstall the software.
If a repair/reinstall from the Control Panel does not resolve the problem, you may need to completely remove the Autodesk software, and then reinstall it.

However, If Autocad loads just fine when invoked, reassociate dwg/dwf files by following directions here for Windows 7: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/ht/default-program-windows-7.htm

If all still fails, sometimes dwg files doesn't register correctly for some reason so you have to modify your registry: In regedit: Navigate to Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications and find your .exe name. Navigate under its name to shell>open>command. In the Default change its location to the actual location of the executable, hit okay and then try and reassociate the file type as you normally would.

Hope this helps, let me know.

-JB

AutoCAD

Jory Borge