AutoCAD/who is logged on

Using autocad 2013 need to know how to see who is currently logged on to auto cad
Can do this on Full solidwqorks (see who is logged )
can not see to find it on Auto Cad
Much Thanks

Hi Nina,

Thanks for the question. Unfortunately, I don't have the perfect simple answer for you. But I do have a good path to start down.

It appears you want to use a program called SAMreport-Lite. I am copying the link where I found this. The guy who does my license administration is in the IT department and I haven't been able to ask him about how this works. But I know he uses it and can see who is on.

This link should get you going.^^^

It definitely appears to be an intermediate to advanced task. Sorry I can't help more!

Best Wishes,

Shauna Anderson

I can answer most AutoCAD questions. I can not answer questions about their vertical products. I do not do 3D.

20+ years working with AutoCAD from Release 10 I have been the CAD Coordinator in my Engineering and Design group for the last 8 years.

AutoCAD Users Group International (AUGI) Tri-Cities AutoCAD Users Group (TCAUG) World AutoCAD Users Network (WAUN)

AA degree in Engineering Drafting with an emphasis on Computer Aided Drafting. BAS in Applied Management.