AutoCAD/who is logged on

Question
Using autocad 2013 need to know how to see who is currently logged on to auto cad
Can do this on Full solidwqorks (see who is logged )
can not see to find it on Auto Cad
Much Thanks
Nina

Answer
Hi Nina,

Thanks for the question. Unfortunately, I don't have the perfect simple answer for you. But I do have a good path to start down.

It appears you want to use a program called SAMreport-Lite. I am copying the link where I found this. The guy who does my license administration is in the IT department and I haven't been able to ask him about how this works. But I know he uses it and can see who is on.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=2538394&linkID=92406

This link should get you going.^^^

It definitely appears to be an intermediate to advanced task. Sorry I can't help more!

Best Wishes,
-Shauna

AutoCAD

Shauna Anderson