AutoCAD/OLE object - resizing the image!

Question
Hi. I have a question regarding OLE objects.

If I drag any image and paste into my CAD drawing, the image is always get linked to a particular location, but as I understand, If I copy the same image in WORD and then copy from word to CAD drawing, it becomes embedded (I don't Know the reason why though) but why I try to use the grips to resize the image, it only work for expanding the image not the vice-versa option. In that case, I have to scale the image every-time,any ideas why?

Anubhav

Answer
Anubhav:
I, too, have experienced this anomaly multiple times.  Because of that, I have ceased to use OLE objects in my drawings.  I highly recommend that you use IMAGEATTACH to add an image to you drawing.  Store the image in the same folder as your drawing.  If you need to send you drawing to another company, send all referenced files as well:  images and drawings.  Doing so will eliminate this problem for you.

Bill DeShawn
http://my.sterling.net/~bdeshawn

AutoCAD

Bill DeShawn