Autographs/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Beatles albums5/23/2016Theo Chen
  Q: I have just come into a little money....nothing to retire on but a good some and I am going to ...
  A: Eric, Take this with a grain of salt as I am NOT a Beatles autograph expert, nor am I familiar with ...
Steven Gerrard Autograph, 20164/16/2016Theo Chen
  Q: My name is Samuel, I live in Belgium, and I would like to obtain an autograph of M. Steven Gerrard, ...
  A: Samuel, You can try but there is no guarantee he will reply. In fact I would say it's unlikely, but ...
Pro Football6/20/2015Theo Chen
  Q: I have a Spalding NFL Regulation Football signed by Otis Wilson and Dan Hampton of the 85' ...
  A: Trust me, a Dan Hampton autographed Sports Illustrated isn't worth anywhere near $2000. If someone ...
Autographed Baseball photo12/8/2014Michael Kasmar
  Q: I have a framed 7"x9" photo of Joe DeMaggio, Mickey Mantel & Ted Williams. with the hand signed ...
  A: From a quick search it appears SCAA is on eBay's list of banned COAs which is NOT a good sign. ...
1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan Autographed Card7/30/2014Theo Chen
  Q: I would like to know if this 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan autographed rookie is authentic. It was ...
  A: Jordan's autograph is very difficult to authenticate because of the large number of fakes, because ...
Autographed Baseball7/16/2014Theo Chen
  Q: Digging threw my garage I found this autographed baseball that I believe are the 1999 LA Dodgers ...
  A: Hmmm. Fotoball manufactured FACSIMILE autographed baseballs, not real autographed baseballs, so if ...
Opinion of authenticity: signed Tiger Woods golf ball5/19/2014Theo Chen
  Q: Mr Chen, Hello, wanted to quickly email over as I had read a lot of great things about you and your ...
  A: It looks similar to some of his signatures from around 1995 that are assumed to be real. However ...
Autograph authentication?3/13/2014Theo Chen
  Q: My sister passed away recently. She has a good number of autographs that I assumed she bought over ...
  A: I agree with you, it doesn't sound good at all as far as authenticity. Never heard of those ...
What is the Value of Autographed 2003 Gibson Epi Les Paul Special2/16/2014Michael Kasmar
  Q: my house burned down and my brother is donating his 2003 Les Paul to raffle to raise funds. I wanted ...
  A: uUnfortunately there are a few variables that I need to know in order to give you a proper ...
1995 oklahoma sooners signed football1/20/2014Theo Chen
  Q: what would be a good price range on my oklahoma sooners signed football, signed by the 1995 coach ...
  A: Without being able to thoroughly examine and research the football in person, I can only offer an ...
Brooks and Dunn signed concert8/30/2013Theo Chen
  Q: I purchased this today and I wanted your take. I searched the internet and could not find any ...
  A: My price guide book (2009, the latest version) lists the retail value of a Brooks and Dunn signed ...
Alice In Chains Signed Jerry Cantrell Guitar8/25/2013Michael Kasmar
  Q: My friends husband won tickets to a recent Alice In Chains concert and part of winning that contest ...
  A: If the guitars are Jerry Cantrell signature edition guitars, you can add approximately $500 to each ...
Manziel8/10/2013Theo Chen
  Q: This Manziel case has intrigued me. In doing research of PSA and JSA authenticated items, there are ...
  A: Jim, There's a lot that we don't know and probably will never know. Also I should emphasize that I ...
Autograph Values7/26/2013Theo Chen
  Q: I am updating my sports autograph collection value for my insurance. I only have a price guide that ...
  A: I use the Sanders Autographs Price Guide (#7 published in 2009, the latest) but primarily for ...
Alice Faye7/22/2013Theo Chen
  Q: I purchased a book of Alice Faye and found this picture inside. I didn't know anything about the ...
  A: According to the latest price guide book I have (from 2009) a Faye autographed photo is valued at ...
value of 1999 women's world cup official match ball, autographed by Brandi Chastain, MIa Hamm, etc7/8/2013Theo Chen
  Q: a friend gave my daughter, who plays soccer, an autographed official match ball of the FIFA women's ...
  A: Depending on the overall condition of the ball and the signatures, and who the 2 others and the ESPN ...
Autographed stetson hat4/12/2013Theo Chen
  Q: I am having a difficult time deciphering the signature & was curious to know if you would be able to ...
  A: Easy! Michele Smith of American Thunder. Sorry, I don't know anything about her or the show or the ...
Donavan Mcnabb jersey3/8/2013Theo Chen
  Q: I have a Donovan Mcnabb autographed authentic jersey I got from a guy I know that works at the ...
  A: Unfortunately McNabb is pretty hard to sell right now. I don't do authentication of autographs owned ...
Arnold Palmer Autograph2/26/2013Theo Chen
  Q: I have a Arnold Palmer autographed Kingdom Magazine. These magazines are only available at his ...
  A: I have my Arnold Palmer autographed magazines priced at $200 (as you can see on my website below), ...
Whitey ford autograph and babe ruth glove1/12/2013Theo Chen
  Q: I have a chance to buy a whitey ford autograph baseball and a replica babe ruth g41model from draper ...
  A: I have my Whitey Ford autographed baseball listed for $80. I checked eBay and one of these gloves ...
RE: Fender Guitar signed by Lenny Kravitz1/2/2013Theo Chen
  Q: I entered the contest which was run by a guy named Mike (I forget his last name) who was supposedly ...
  A: The first thing is to make sure the autograph is real. I am not a Kravitz autograph expert but I am ...
autographed boxing program11/12/2012Theo Chen
  Q: I have an autoghaphed boxing program signed by 2 champion boxers. Jerry Quarry and Danny "Little ...
  A: It has a little value but not much due to the personalization ("To"), wrinkled condition and ...
Halas autographed autobiography7/30/2012Theo Chen
  Q: I've picked up a copy of George Halas' book "Halas by Halas." It is a first print with a ...
  A: I've never owner or sold a Halas autograph but I would estimate the value at a couple hundred ...
Neil Armstrong7/11/2012Theo Chen
  Q: Here is the picture you wanted. I'm 58 now, but when I was young I collected autographs. I obtained ...
  A: It is almost certainly an autopen (machine signed) and therefore of minimal value. Armstrong is ...
JFK signature with letter from secretary7/11/2012Theo Chen
  Q: Today I purchased a photo of JFK from 1961 (a fairly popular one) that is signed, that also had a ...
  A: Ordinarily a JFK presidential autograph obtained through the mail would be questionable, but because ...
autographed guitar7/7/2012Theo Chen
  Q: any clue to what this is worth and how to sell? ...
  A: Richard, With such a unique item it is impossible to even guess at the value although it is ...
Tiger Woods sig7/5/2012Theo Chen
  Q: Here are a couple of pics...i'll send you a few more if you want...its authentic...i had him sign it ...
  A: Gary, It certainly looks real to me. The trouble is convincing a prospective buyer. These are ...
autographed NFL football6/26/2012Theo Chen
  Q: I recently aquired an autographed football, signed by LeSean McCoy and Maurice Jones Drew. I am ...
  A: On the phone you described this as an NFL full size white panel football autographed in black ...
Autographed Guitar from Little Opry House6/14/2012Theo Chen
  Q: I have an autographed guitar form the Little Nashville Opry House from the year 2006. The Little ...
  A: With a unique item that has multiple autographs, it is difficult to provide much guidance as to its ...
Foil signature5/28/2012Theo Chen
  Q: Mr. Chen i'm sorry to bother you with such a silly question but what is a foil/gold foil ...
  A: It's actually not a silly question. A lot of autograph buyers are fooled by such "preprinted" or ...
helen kane autographed photo4/26/2012Theo Chen
  Q: I was wondering if you could me authenticate this signature, and if it had any value. Thank you ...
  A: I am not qualified to authenticate that signature, but the most recent Sanders price guide lists a ...
autographed guitar4/25/2012Michael Kasmar
  Q: I have a fender squier affinity stratocaster that is signed individually from menbers of Blues ...
  A: The value is relative to when/where/how you sell the item. I would venture you'd get around ...
Autographed baseballl4/24/2012Theo Chen
  Q: I possess a '500 Home Run' (with eleven signatures) (club baseball that I purchased in 1989 or 1990 ...
  A: It appears you have one of the 500 HR Club baseballs sold by Score Board. It probably looks very ...
Autographs3/29/2012Theo Chen
  Q: In the Fall of 1969 I was entering my Freshman year at Georgetown University in DC. My parents and I ...
  A: Autographs of high profile NASA astronauts can be worth quite a bit. The most valuable of the 3 ...
tiger woods ,muhamed ali3/11/2012Theo Chen
  Q: Got a shirt signed by tiger from nedbank open sun city. Blonde physiotherapist got him to sign it. ...
  A: David, IF authentic, which is a BIG IF, the Ali glove would be worth at least $1000 US. A large ...
Mma autographs3/4/2012Theo Chen
  Q: Hey Theo. Thanks for your time. Back in 2008 I went to bloomingdale's in NYC for an Affliction ...
  A: First I have to confess I've been slow to add MMA autographs to my inventory simply because I have ...
autographed Tiger woods2/8/2012Theo Chen
  Q: Mr. Theo Chen ive had a golf shirt I was wondering how much it could be worth if authenticated ...
  A: Is it AUTOGRAPHED by Tiger? If so, please send me clear photos of the shirt and the autograph. I ...
MJ autograph2/1/2012Michael Kasmar
  Q: it is a autographed cd cover and you have signed the COA I want to know if you can recognize the ...
  A: Unfortunately I can't know for sure. I'd need to know who the buyer was and what date they paid for ...
I have a question about a baseball12/20/2011Theo Chen
  Q: On August 16, 2000 a friend and I went to Minute Maid Park in Houston, Tx to see the Astros vs. the ...
  A: Jeff, Sorry to disappoint you, but the baseball has only modest value which depends on the ...
what is my guitar worth11/29/2011Michael Kasmar
  Q: I have a Epiphone SG Special guitar signed by Paul McCartney,Eddie Van Halen, Brian May, Carlos ...
  A: To be honest, every guitar I've seen with those signatures on it were forgeries. They were/are ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8   |  Next       All

Autographs

Theo Chen

Top Expert on this page