Autographs/autographed boxing program

boxing program
boxing program  

boxing program 1
boxing program 1  
Dear Theo Chen,
I have an autoghaphed boxing program signed by 2 champion boxers. Jerry Quarry and Danny "Little Red" Lopez.
Does the fact that there are 2 signatures increase the value? and do you know the value of this program.
Thank You, Francois

It has a little value but not much due to the personalization ("To"), wrinkled condition and relative obscurity of the boxers. I would probably offer $20 for it because I actually could use the Quarry (he passed away in 1999).

Theo Chen

I can answer most questions regarding the appraising, authenticating, buying or selling of modern (20th century to present) autographs of all genres including Hollywood, music, politics, sports and more.

I have owned and operated, the Web's #1 Place for Authentic Autographs, since 1999.

I am the world's top expert on Tiger Woods autographs, having followed his signing habits since 1996. I was featured on the premiere episode of the TLC show Auctioneer$ to evaluate a questionable Tiger Woods autographed golf ball.

Beckett Baseball Card Monthly
Beckett Basketball Card Magazine
Beckett Football Card Magazine
Beckett Hockey Card Magazine
Beckett Golf Magazine
Beckett Sports Collectibles
Beckett Vintage Collectibles
Junior Baseball Magazine

B.S. Marketing, University of Maryland