Autographs/RE: Fender Guitar signed by Lenny Kravitz

LK Signed Fender
LK Signed Fender  
Hello about four years ago I won this Fender Squier Strat Guitar signed by Lenny Kravitz on his chat forum. I entered the contest which was run by a guy named Mike (I forget his last name) who was supposedly good friends with Lenny who all the stuff that was given out on the forums came from. I have seen pictures of Mike with Lenny. I have even seen him at a few of Lenny's concerts I have been to. I won the guitar in a fur lined hard case with a tour t shirt and tour guitar picks. I don't have anything showing it is authentic. I was thinking of possibly selling it but I have no idea how much it is worth or even the real thing. I'm hoping you can help given your professional knowledge and insight in this subject. Thank you.

Hi Christina,

The first thing is to make sure the autograph is real. I am not a Kravitz autograph expert but I am certain this one we have for sale is authentic so make sure it looks an awful lot like it:

Second, you need to determine the value of the guitar itself. We use Fender Bullets for autographs since they are not for playing, and they cost about $100 each, but it's possible you have a better model which would be worth more.

Any documentation or correspondence you can find on the contest would help you sell it. eBay or Craigslist would be the easiest ways.

Theo Chen

I can answer most questions regarding the appraising, authenticating, buying or selling of modern (20th century to present) autographs of all genres including Hollywood, music, politics, sports and more.

I have owned and operated, the Web's #1 Place for Authentic Autographs, since 1999.

I am the world's top expert on Tiger Woods autographs, having followed his signing habits since 1996. I was featured on the premiere episode of the TLC show Auctioneer$ to evaluate a questionable Tiger Woods autographed golf ball.

Beckett Baseball Card Monthly
Beckett Basketball Card Magazine
Beckett Football Card Magazine
Beckett Hockey Card Magazine
Beckett Golf Magazine
Beckett Sports Collectibles
Beckett Vintage Collectibles
Junior Baseball Magazine

B.S. Marketing, University of Maryland