Autographs/Arnold Palmer Autograph

QUESTION: Hi, I have a Arnold Palmer autographed Kingdom Magazine.  These magazines are only available at his courses and is approximately 150 pages.  The signature is excellent and the condition of the magazine is excellent as well.  Any information would be appreciated

ANSWER: Hi Mike,

I have my Arnold Palmer autographed magazines priced at $200 (as you can see on my website below), and mine are very attractive and collectible. Not seeing what yours looks like, if I had it I might price it a bit less, maybe $150, depending mainly on the appearance and condition.

To be honest my prices are probably higher than my competitors on Palmer, he is a very willing signer but I just don't see him as often as I used to, and I'm not selling mine cheap given his advanced age.

QUESTION: Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.  I am thinking of selling it, what are my best options for doing that??

Unless you're in need of money I would advise you to be patient. You can always list it on eBay but the market is pretty flooded so I would be surprised if it sold for more than $50, not counting your fees. I probably wouldn't offer much more than that myself.

Theo Chen

I can answer most questions regarding the appraising, authenticating, buying or selling of modern (20th century to present) autographs of all genres including Hollywood, music, politics, sports and more.

I have owned and operated, the Web's #1 Place for Authentic Autographs, since 1999.

I am the world's top expert on Tiger Woods autographs, having followed his signing habits since 1996. I was featured on the premiere episode of the TLC show Auctioneer$ to evaluate a questionable Tiger Woods autographed golf ball.

Beckett Baseball Card Monthly
Beckett Basketball Card Magazine
Beckett Football Card Magazine
Beckett Hockey Card Magazine
Beckett Golf Magazine
Beckett Sports Collectibles
Beckett Vintage Collectibles
Junior Baseball Magazine

B.S. Marketing, University of Maryland