Autographs/Arnold Palmer Autograph

Question
QUESTION: Hi, I have a Arnold Palmer autographed Kingdom Magazine.  These magazines are only available at his courses and is approximately 150 pages.  The signature is excellent and the condition of the magazine is excellent as well.  Any information would be appreciated

Mike

ANSWER: Hi Mike,

I have my Arnold Palmer autographed magazines priced at $200 (as you can see on my website below), and mine are very attractive and collectible. Not seeing what yours looks like, if I had it I might price it a bit less, maybe $150, depending mainly on the appearance and condition.

To be honest my prices are probably higher than my competitors on Palmer, he is a very willing signer but I just don't see him as often as I used to, and I'm not selling mine cheap given his advanced age.

Theo
AutographsForSale.com

QUESTION: Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.  I am thinking of selling it, what are my best options for doing that??

Mike

Answer
Unless you're in need of money I would advise you to be patient. You can always list it on eBay but the market is pretty flooded so I would be surprised if it sold for more than $50, not counting your fees. I probably wouldn't offer much more than that myself.

Theo
AutographsForSale.com

Autographs

Theo Chen