Autographs/Donavan Mcnabb jersey

Question
Mcnabb jersey
Mcnabb jersey  
hello again, I have a Donovan Mcnabb autographed authentic jersey I got from a guy I know that works at the stadium. I like it but i need some extra money now, I was hoping maybe you could authenticate it for me and maybe give how much its worth or how much I could get for it? thank you

Answer
Unfortunately McNabb is pretty hard to sell right now. I don't do authentication of autographs owned by other people but it certainly looks real. It's a nice item but if you put it on eBay you should be happy if it sells for $200.

Theo
AutographsForSale.com

Autographs

Theo Chen