Autographs/Donavan Mcnabb jersey

Mcnabb jersey
Mcnabb jersey  
hello again, I have a Donovan Mcnabb autographed authentic jersey I got from a guy I know that works at the stadium. I like it but i need some extra money now, I was hoping maybe you could authenticate it for me and maybe give how much its worth or how much I could get for it? thank you

Unfortunately McNabb is pretty hard to sell right now. I don't do authentication of autographs owned by other people but it certainly looks real. It's a nice item but if you put it on eBay you should be happy if it sells for $200.

Theo Chen

I can answer most questions regarding the appraising, authenticating, buying or selling of modern (20th century to present) autographs of all genres including Hollywood, music, politics, sports and more.

I have owned and operated, the Web's #1 Place for Authentic Autographs, since 1999.

I am the world's top expert on Tiger Woods autographs, having followed his signing habits since 1996. I was featured on the premiere episode of the TLC show Auctioneer$ to evaluate a questionable Tiger Woods autographed golf ball.

Beckett Baseball Card Monthly
Beckett Basketball Card Magazine
Beckett Football Card Magazine
Beckett Hockey Card Magazine
Beckett Golf Magazine
Beckett Sports Collectibles
Beckett Vintage Collectibles
Junior Baseball Magazine

B.S. Marketing, University of Maryland